Thursday, August 08, 2013

Thursday Morning

Summer in Seattle has it advantages, but this morning the sky looks nothing like it does in the picture, and the beverage in front of me is the other Seattle standby, coffee.  There are other things I want to write, but with this being a spur of the moment post, I don't have them organized in my head, so I will skip them.  The news cycle is so filled with garbage, it is hard not to have something to write about, but the problem is not sounding like an idiot doing so.  If I do sound like an idiot, then I am guessing it can't be helped, but that is one reason I am leaving my ramblings to how I write rather than how much I currently despise whatever currently stupid thing is going on in the world.  On that note, I think it is time to wrap up today's excursion to my blog.

No comments: