Friday, March 17, 2017

What a week.

While our President managed not to start any new firestorms, it doesn't seem like he has been able to douse the old ones quite yet.  His wiretapping allegations seem to be going nowhere, as he has yet to be able to provide any proof, and his proposed budget helps little more than the military.  That said and done, I will likely wrap up.  I have been keeping abreast of the world, but there is so much media out there that if I don't have a personal spin on it, I don't see much reason to rehash it here, though I have been doing a bit of that on FB.

Speaking of FB, I seem to have managed to get someone's attention by posting a picture of a tin that contained "Jesus Saves" jellybeans.  I thought it a bit bizarre which is why I posted it, but for some reason my post with a comment that said little more than I found it with all the jellybeans gone was taken as something derogatory to Christianity.  My reply was that jellybeans had as little to do with the crucifixion as Christmas trees have to do with the birth of Christ was not commented upon.


No comments: