Friday, September 15, 2017

Not poetry...

For whatever reason, no poetry in this entry.  I have been enjoying the poetry, and I find that placing those poems I like here does a nice job of collating them for future reference, as my books have all sorts of little post-it tags sticking out the sides of them, but I don't know what any of them are for, except to mark something I like.

Since our news cycle is impossibly fast these days, I don't even know how to keep this update on any but the most outrageous stories.  Twitter gets most of my attention for that these days, at least for the sharing part.  I still think this blog will be a bit of this and that, as long as I am doing a bit of this and that.  I have been reading poetry, mm romance novels, playing ESO, and tweeting out the news, which doesn't really make it sound like I am doing anything with my life, and that is probably true.

Poor Dreamspinner Press, they had a webpage malfunction that automatically added free shipping (to a trade show in Paris) and had to cancel orders.  Either inputting correct ship to addresses and billing was going to be to much of a burden, or they thought it would just be cleaning, so they did the cancel with a request to the buyer to place a new order.  I did, but I ordered less, such is the way things go when I am not browsing the internet for books at 3am.

I will probably move back into putting poems that grab my attention in here, at least for the time being, but I wanted to touch base, with however many readers I actually do have.

No comments: