Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday is it.


What it is, I am not sure, but by saying "it," I have made an incredibly authoritative statement, nearly on par with some of President Bush the second's, but then I am presuming too much on my wit or some such thing.  

I really don't know why I felt the urge to include the Bush-meister in the post today, but it felt right.  With the grey sort of skies, and much chillier, compared to last Friday & Saturday, weather, and the difficulty I am having uploading my image, it just compounds to become the perfect Busch time, though I am actually drinking a "Mothership Wit" from New Belgium.  (I like that, I mention a good beer, and the lovely girl loads up.)

This week has been trying at work, but that is most likely because I am thinking of the long weekend, such a nice long weekend.  Being the end of the month no doubt contributes its fair share of silliness to my mood, though in this case the silliness is of the frustrating sort.  Should I be including fabulous literary or philosophical ramblings here?  Probably not, as it would require me to come up with some, and that is just too close to something that takes effort.  Too long recently I have been living the effortless life of doing pretty much nothing.  It is amazing how easy that trap is to fall in here, with work a constant and my social life pretty non-existent.  Just shoot your computer if this veers into the whine, which I am not sure will make me feel better, but I would enjoy that more than if you shot mine.

No comments: