Monday, May 30, 2011

End of May

The end of the month arrived and I didn't manage to write anything. I guess that is not a big surprise, as writing seems to happen sporadically. Anyway, I finished up one glass class and start another, this one also using hot glass, but with a bit more about mold making and such, I think. It is called explorations in cast glass or something of the sort. I signed up because it started at the right time, and would keep me in glass. Other stuff was interesting, but didn't work for whatever reason. There is another block printing workshop this summer, and I may do it, so I am guaranteed some new images for a quick 4 classes in 2 weeks Casting class I am signed up for in August. Oh well, there is an entire summer between then and now, and at least one trip to home to visit the family.

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend.

No comments: