Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fluidity of Time

I guess I will find out the hard way just how this looks, as it seems that Blogger has altered the controls some since I last posted a picture.  Since I am not a daily poster, I guess I will continually log in and think it would be good to add something, only to discover it has been several weeks since I posted.  I think I have a harder time of keeping track of time than I do of keeping track of my keys.  Of course, since inception, I have never had a firm purpose in mind for this blog, so the good thing about large breaks between entries is that is means I don't have even larger amounts of drivel to post.  On the flip side, there are probably too many posts much like this one bemoaning the lack of purpose, and just filling up space because it is a Saturday morning, I am drinking coffee, and I feel the urge to do something that might be vaguely termed productive, that doesn't include running the vacuum.  Aside from it being Autumn, it is also the presidential election season, and I will refrain from much more comment on that, since nothing has much changed since my last comments.

No comments: