Sunday, September 30, 2012

Why not support?

I was reading coverage of Paul Ryan on CNN, and they quote Ryan as saying, "I think it kind of goes without saying that there's definitely a media bias." A follow-up asked him to cite specific examples, which he seemed unwilling to do, as he didn't want to "litigate this thing." Perhaps I am mistaken, but if the bias is out there and obviously in plain sight, then an example should have been easy to provide, even off the cuff. It isn't really a big deal, and it fit right into their play book, since they won't specify tax loopholes they intend to close, why would they bother to specify media bias.

Since I am not quite app-smart enough to figure out how to copy from Twitter to Blogger in my phone, a link to the appropriate political ticker post will have to wait.

No comments: