Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Finished...I think

Last night I added a few more touches to this picture, and I think I might call it finished.  I don't know that I consider it very good, but for a painting at the end of a single oil painting class I will consider it passable, as I do think it could have turned out much worse.  Likely, it won't ever make it into a portfolio, at least not without further tweaking.

I also think my study in purple and orange is going to get a major revision, but I still have work to do on what I need to add.  Of course, a picture will arrive, hopefully better than the one posted, when the process is complete.

I am trying to decide what to do on my day off tomorrow, though I believe my decision will probably include paint, nothing is yet in stone there.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like! I certainly wouldn't have done nearly so well at the end of one class.

JeffTD said...

thanks. and the sofa is comfy, too.