Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Old and New Photos

 I don't quite recall where this picture of these four men with money stuffed down their underwear came from, but I do have two versions of it.  I was sorting files on my computer today, trying to find a logical place for vintage photos I had been saving from Tumblr, when I came across this one. I wonder if I go back far enough on this blog if I have posted it before.  My guess is that I probably have posted it previously, but so long ago that it now seems fresh and new, though the fashion displayed in the photo is anything but fresh and new.  I hope none of them had the misfortune to get a paper cut down there behind their briefs. 

This photo here on the right is brand new and I only saved it once I realized just how bad the photo shop was. I am going to hazard that this guy is in reality in decent if not pretty good shape, so the contoured torso seems a bit ridiculous. It brought me a laugh when I saw it, and so I am sharing it. I have no idea if this was a photo from personal ads or something, as it was pulled as is from Tumblr, where you seldom actually get a proper feeling for the original context of any photo.

That's it for now and today's image analysis. I would say that I know everyone is looking forward to tomorrow, but my updates have not been that consistent for the handful of page views, which I am actually guessing are bots rather than people.

No comments: