Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A bit baffled

At one point this evening I may have had a topic that fit the heading, but not really so much anymore. I have been reading online news, and whatever insight I may have had from dinner that I wanted to carry into my blog have vanished. I do recall really enjoying some lines from the 1st Elegy in Rilke's 10 Elegies, but don't feel like transcribing them here. If memory serves, they were the last 3-4 lines, and I am sure they can be found somewhere-- and, any other day, I would probably be willing to locate and link to them, or even transcribe them, but not tonight. Tonight is staying awake another 30 minutes or so, and doing what I need to do that, and while it should probably be exercise, at least part of it is going to be spent typing. I rather wish I actually had something to write, but lamenting work and politics seems just a bit too typical, and it doesn't necessarily make me feel better. That being said, perhaps I will do a bit of yoga, as that normally does make me feel better.

No comments: