Friday, December 15, 2006

4 more work days

Not too long ago, Dave (whose blog is linked in the sidebar), sent me these lovely postcards. I think my favorite is the chicks as breasts, but pouty with the puppies is also just beyond comment.

The boss is on vacation, so now several of the other managers at work have decided to tell me how to do my job--actually, not only me, but most of those in my department. I have a feeling none of them would like it if John did the same when they were gone, but it is what it is. To me, it is an ideal time to check the job listings at idealist.org.

It has been a bit blust'ry here, with schools closed today due to widespread power outages. I understand that it is threatening snow, but I don't really know if it is falling out in the 'burbs, which have a higher elevation.

Now I understand a bit why I stopped adding to this 'blog as there seemed to be a lack of ideas and activities to report, since I have been living such a lack-luster sort of life out here. My weekend has a few potential Christmas parties, but that is it.

No comments: