Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Winter stuff

I keep trying to remember to scan a winter picture for my desktop at work. I am sure I could look into flickr for pictures tagged winter & Romania and find something interesting, but I rather like my picture of Sibiu, probably taken from a room in the Continental Hotel, during a Peace Corps conference of some sort, no doubt.

Christmastime is here, and I still haven't watched the Peanuts' special, though I did watch the Chuck Jones' Grinch last night, and thought about tonight doing something along the lines of Rankin/Bass' "Santa Claus is Coming to Town," though it may be "Frosty" instead. Such are the evils of Christmastime necessity.

I don't know if I will actually keep this up any better than I have in the last few weeks, but I scanned a picture today, so I decided to share it. :)

No comments: