Sunday, October 28, 2007

Sunday (Etta & Laundry)



Nothing like a Sunday for hanging about all morning, putzing around the house, doing laundry, and finally unloading the dishwasher. I must say, I don't really know how much time is saves me, but I only run it when I am either going to bed or leaving because it is too loud. I think I need more detergent for it, since the box I bought a year ago is about empty--the same for the box of dryer sheets, also over a year old. I am sure that the age of household products isn't really what you thought about when you decided to read this, but such things happen. Sundays with Etta James playing on the stereo, and a countertop that still needs to be cleaned off, and brushes that need the paint cleaned from them, though there hasn't been much activity on that front.

People always want to know what is going on, but there isn't really ever that much. Last night I went to Zayda Buddies' Pizza & Bar and enjoyed some Moose Drool and pizza--the closest I have found yet to Turoni's, back in Evansville, IN. They call it Minnesota style here, but I hardly think that an appropriate name, since it is obviously a more wide-ranging style, and I don't think Indiana had a crush of immigrants from Minnesota teaching them how to make pizza.

No comments: