Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I am alive...vacation is fun



The only problem I have discovered thus far is a scarcity of wifi connections. I guess therre are some out there, since I found this one, but places that have them aren't clearly marked, except the Pompidou Center in Paris, which is very well marked, but it wasn't someplace I really wanted to take my computer so I could log into the net. I will try to update things, but no promises, at least until I get back home.

The transit strike in Paris meant I walked alot...and I do mean a lot.

2 comments:

Davo said...

nothing worse than bad wifi. At least hopefully you've been able to find things invariious cafes.
what are yourimpressions thus far?

JeffTD said...

My impression of Paris & Wifi is that they really need to get on the ball. Carrying one's laptop to the Pompidou Center is just not the solution.