Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Little Early


I thought, hey, let's do a blog post, then I realized my coffee wasn't even ready and I was barely cognizant. The coffee has been taken care of, and now my blog pictures are beginning to be a bit narcissistic, and if not that, then at least, look what I can do. Built in cameras have some use, though I haven't really decided on the perfect use yet. I have been told they are there so the government can spy on you when you are using your laptop, but it seems awfully idiotic (perfect, then, for government work) since many people close their laptops when not using them, and when you are using it, the government is only going to see an image of someone typing.

Sunday morning with surf music in the background and good coffee in my mug. I have most of the clothing part of packing taken care of, provided I don't change my mind about anything. I may decided to add a long-sleeve shirt or two, since much of what I have packed is for weather similar to here, which in looking at weather.com, seems appropriate. That's it for now.

No comments: