Sunday, November 11, 2007

Still Sunday, still not really up to much

Considering whether or not to take another picture using the colored pencil filter. Since it is brighter out now than it was earlier, more detail shows up. It is sort of odd, not having any major plans to work out, though I guess it would be prudent to begin looking through the guidebooks and plans things to do, though I doubt I will get around to that. I will look into them for some suggestions, other than self-catering, to keep food costs reasonable, but more of this advice will revolve around finding places which don't cater to tourists. I could probably resort to fast food as well, though that seems a bit of sacrilege in Paris, though it isn't likely I will visit someplace with a Michelin star, so this shouldn't be a major concern for me. I just hope I manage to hold out through all the museums.

No comments: