Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday before the bottling

While I am not relaxing and having a home brew, I am relaxing and having a Bridgeport Hop Czar. Come to think of it, I should buy one or two for christmas gifts, as I know several people who like hoppy beer.

The company I work for is affected by the Boeing strike, and those effects are gradually rippling through, so as long as the strike goes on, life should be interesting. If it last more than 4 weeks, we get 32 hr, 4 day weeks, which I wouldn't complain too loudly about, though it would likely dent what I could stash aside into savings (translation: next year's slush fund). As I try to decide what next year will hold, I am doing my best not to go buy a larger computer monitor or anything totally foolish. If my current monitor dies, I will replace it with a larger one, but I am not going to buy a larger one just because....

Well, if I am lucky, perhaps Kip will prove a sounding board of ideas on what to do when so many options arise.

No comments: