Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Wednesday-- just about over...



Our friends over at Boeing have made life at work all sorts of fun with their strike. The last day and a half I have been really focusing on the pixels of my computer at work determining what we can and can not accept. No complaint about the speed of the day, though by the end of it, I am more than happy to have a break from computer screens. Today's break entailed some mini-burgers and a dry-hopped red ale at the Jolly Roger. That was after work, as for some reason if I were to decide to go there or Hale's during lunch and imbibe the pleasures of the tap, I am sure the bosses wouldn't look highly upon it, though since I don't operate heavy machinery, nor have a car to drive back from those establishments, they probably couldn't do much.

I am going to try and get some pictures of the new public art along the Ballard bridge. They are replacing lamp-posts with this stuff, so I may have to make it out one night as well as one day.

2 comments:

Davo said...

ah, the Jolly Roger's mini burgers. lovely...
How goes the list of possibilities for the coming year?

JeffTD said...

sort of stuck... but got a new twist today