Thursday, September 11, 2008

Future Reflections

Or reflections on the future... English is really sort of fun. With all the world open to me next spring, though at an unfavorable exchange rate if I go abroad, I am really beyond puzzled as to what to do. Too many things seem to be some sort of escape, which is something that just avoids rather than confronts the issues. But then, I also probably need to decide the issues to be confronted rather than escaped, because otherwise I am making no progress by staying here, either.

Oh well, tomorrow is bottling night, and that allows me a bit of stuff planned, as well as running 50 bottles through the dishwasher with heated drying so I know they will resemble sterile, even if they technically aren't (or maybe they are since I don't know either the standard for sterility or how close the dishwasher gets, if it doesn't exceed it. Dryers on high heat exceed it, I believe, but my neighbors would surely frown upon brown glass bottle shards in the dryer.

No comments: