Tuesday, September 16, 2008

not terribly important


Having had this going now for quite a while, though I don't think I have managed to hit the 200th post just yet, though that may happen sometime this year, though not at the rate I have been going over the summer. It would be nice to say something new and different on there, but with politics the way they are, and isn't everyone pleased about the options, and work just that, no better or worse than two months ago -- the new, interesting, and erudite perspectives just aren't there. It may just be the time of year, or it may just be that I am so sapped after work that I don't feel like making much effort on anything. I really need to get the paints out and putter about with those as well, but that is a mess I only recently thought about breaking into, but in my moment of, "that sounds like a good idea," I was also planning on bottling beer that night, and after Kip got here and we started the bottling thing, then started the let's go eat dinner and have a few more beers, it was way too late to paint when I got home, and the inspiration had vanished by Saturday.

Now it is not that late, but I am tired. Because of that, I am calling it a night, as rambling doesn't really add much.

No comments: