Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday, with Rain


I am not sure if my thoughts of going to the Fremont Octoberfest will move into actions, as the day is overcast and rainy/drizzly in a fashion that makes drinking beer outdoors a less than ideal way to spend the time. I have been playing around with Facebook, though I can't really determine if there is any point in it. Incredibly silly things like giving people plants of pixels, then raking their pixel garden-- all of this in order to save rainforest. Yeesh, I don't know who comes up with these things, but the price is right, so it is easy to spend time mindlessly doing such tasks, designed to appear that you are doing favors for your facebook friends, some of whom you may know.

1 comment:

Davo said...

I've tried calling you back but get either no answer (once) or "all circuits busy, call later" (three times). So tag! yer it.