Saturday, January 08, 2011

On pictures (and other things)

I think this picture may have surfaced previously in a slightly different form, but I like it, and it is from one the places I have been lucky enough to visit, Ljubljana. At some point I remember being advised to keep adding photos to my blog so people would know when I updated, and while I can say it would make determining updates quite quick, since they would be at a glance, though the real question becomes, if the picture used is not sufficiently interesting, will anyone bother with the words, whether they are new or not? Either way, here is a picture, and some new words, though I can not guarantee the quality.

It is only Saturday morning, and while I have started Lynd Wards' "God's Man", I haven't finished it, and would like to save my opinion on it until I have finished, likely to be this weekend, but one never knows, maybe I will go get a car stereo instead, since that is one thing my new vehicle does need, since I spend at least 40 or so minutes each way, to and from work, it would be nice to listen to something other than the wind and the engine.

That said, I have finished my morning coffee, and read all sorts of news, so I should get going and get away from the computer for a bit. Perhaps I will get lucky and find something to do that involves leaving the house, which seems rare for me on the weekends for some reason (most likely, habit).

No comments: