Saturday, February 19, 2011

Coffee and Saturday

A few things, I think this post marks the this as the most productive year in the last three for the blog. Too bad that wasn't such a hard thing for me to accomplish, considering the meager postings for the previous couple of years. Anyway, last night for the first time in several years I headed over to Capital Hill in Seattle to check out visit The Cuff and check in on a friend who I haven't seen in a bit. I am happy to say the friend is doing fine, and to my surprise, and this may be because I left around midnight, I didn't feel that I was the oldest guy in the room surrounded by twenty-somethings. Like earlier visits, most of the guys seemed happy to talk with only those they knew and while I did meet one local, the only other person I spent any amount of time chatting with was visiting from out of town. It was fun to get out, and I am actually going to make a go of getting out a bit more, and maybe, in time, I will have my own little clique to hang out with, though I don't have any high hopes there, as I may get tired of the game first.

No comments: