Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday's never seem to change

Monday's don't ever seem to change that much. Today was a holiday if you are lucky enough to work for the government or a business that recognizes it as such, but I don't, so all it meant for me was that traffic was a bit lighter. I did manage to get a decent picture of this glass piece finally. We had some sunny days over the weekend so I propped it in the window and there was finally enough light to illuminate the whole thing, rather than the bright spot with shadows that my other attempts drew, which were better than the ones were is is just green. Tomorrow starts a new glass class, and a new focus, which will be pattern bars, which from what I can tell can make pieces that are a bit more complex. I do have more fusing lined up, but that doesn't start until April, and by then I should have many more photos and many more projects and a fair amount more experience. Here is to also having a lot more blog entries, and hopefully I have enough commentary about what I am doing and what I learn and what I am attempting that it will be interesting reading.

No comments: