Friday, February 25, 2011

Just a Friday

Here is the finished version of my circle project. I am not sure if I can get a better picture, but I may try tomorrow. I had thought about going out tonight, but walking home from dinner I decided it was too cold for me to bother, though that does mean I need to make a bit of an effort tomorrow night to get out. Yesterday I discovered that my upcoming 2 day glass workshop is cancelled, so I won't get to set up little vertical strips of glass and make things that way. I am sure it will show up again, and the biggest disappointment is that it means I will have less stuff to use as fusing fodder in my current class as well as my fusing 2 class. I was sort of hoping to get some fun bits and pieces from the strip class, but such is life.

While it is not late, I am yawning a bit, so I may just call it early and sleep, which is much more fun than venturing out in the cold and hoping someone will say "Hi" in a bar.

No comments: