Friday, February 04, 2011

Almost forgot a title for little more than an update.

Well, another week has passed and another class of fusing. I am having quite a bit of fun cutting and making glass pieces. Working with color here is very different from working with paint. The image above are some small pieces destined for an exchange at the end of class with the other students. This is prior to the fusing process, and I hope to remember to take post fusing photos of them for comparison, as it should be interesting. Other than the class and work, I haven't done much this week, so there isn't really much to post. I dislike posts like this, but I didn't want to forsake the blog for too long, as having done that in the past, once put to the side, it can remain there for far too long.

No comments: