Saturday, September 09, 2006

Just the morning...


I wonder if I use ellipses too often? Not that it really matters, since their use seems dictated as much by personal style as by hard and fast rules.

The week has been that, and it is over now. Yesterday I received my 90 day review, which went well, though it was accompanied with no wage increase--not really a big deal, but it would have been nice. Actually, yesterday after work consisted of eating leftover pizza from the night before and I climbed into bed for a nap at 6:15 and at 9 p.m. woke up, putzed about the house a bit, decided I wasn't doing anything, then climbed back into bed. Not a terribly inspirational day, but the sleep was nice.

Since I don't have a digital camera, I can't put a picture up (and I am not going searching the web for it), but I found some "fruity cocktail" themed candles on clearance at Fred Meyer, so I picked up a couple, because I liked the lime sticking out of the top.

This morning I am back at my Jiffy mix mischief making Raspberry Muffins with added blueberries. It will be a tasty breakfast.

No comments: