Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The pictures really are...

visual cues that I have come by and updated. (I was going to say added something witty and enlightening, but thought better of it.)

Today though, no picture even with the update. It isn't that I don't have a picture, but that I am just going to exercise the option of not including one, though I do like their effect visually. Oddly, today I came home and napped, napped from 4:30-8:00 pm, which perhaps is more than a nap, but by sleeping so long, it gave me the perfect opportunity to skip dinner, and go straight to dessert--which was just a bit of ice cream, vanilla, and the thought of adding some dark chocolate M&M's crossed my mind, but then continued crossing the room as it came time for me to sit down and eat, deciding to stay peripheral until I finished eating, then calling attention to itself by showing its purple package on the countertop.

Hence, between work, sleep, and dessert, I haven't had time for any of the deep reflective thinking that has become my trademark here. Saying that, it is time for bed.

No comments: