Monday, May 21, 2007

Another Week Begins


Another week, with bits and pieces of everything all over the place. I have managed to do a bit of work around the house in preparation for a house guest, but there is still work to do, of course. I wish deep thoughts were abounding today, but Yma just finished Wimoweh, and if she doesn't blow away deep thoughts, then perhaps something along Eno's ambient line is for you (if you can't blow them away, just put them asleep). Work today had little going for it, other than it seemed that a lot of people called in, and considering how dreary it was outside, chances are they might have really been sick. Maybe later I will add more, but for now, this is it--mindless puff, but I felt the urge to cut up a picture, and once done, felt the urge to put it somewhere, so here are words to go with those urges. Never a cleaner urge...except when I decide to clean the toilet. By the way, other than cropping the image, it isn't manipulated in any way, shape, or filter. I thought it kind of cool, and I hope it isn't too pretentious.

No comments: