Sunday, June 15, 2008

Sunday, Sunny Sunday

No, it wasn't hot enough to melt the barber shop sign, which no longer houses a barber shop, though there is one down the street, and contrary to frequent habit, I did manage not to visit the Ale House this weekend, though went to Zayda Buddy's Friday.  

Too bad there isn't much horribly exciting to report, though perhaps the fact little is wrong is something that might be exciting, if not exactly horribly exciting.  It is good to keep the excitement level to a reasonable, not quite fever, pitch, because excessive excitement may very well incite the neighbors, and they already get excited enough, or else they just wrestle frequently for the fun of it, the ones upstairs, at least.


1 comment:

Davo said...

Speaking of ale, I had to chug mine that I had in my carryon, having forgotten that they won't allow for anything over 3 ounces on the plane. Ergo, I had my first beer at 8:35 this morning.