Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Vista Idiocy

I am honestly beginning to believe that Windows 3.1 or 95, perhaps even Me is better than Vista.  As an operating system, one would hope it would work, at minimum, more reliably than that which it replaced.  Is there anyway to get a class action suit against Microsoft for releasing garbage to the public?  Really, is there much more idiocy than a program that repeatedly tells you that it had made a critical error and shuts down.  None of the repair modules have worked, and I am wondering why I even have a hard drive that is larger than the absolute minimum Vista requires, because I will likely have to wipe the thing and return it to its original factory condition, meaning any pictures, music, and whatnot will be lost.  I have had the machine since April, and this is the second time I have had this problem.  The last time was immediately after an update, and I have a little updates available icon showing, but my computer shuts off to fast for me to make any use of it.  Microsoft really makes crap product and I am very happy that I bought a MacBook, if for no other reason than I can use it to figure out how to fix my even newer desktop.

1 comment:

Davo said...

The new service pack just came out, which I'm hoping will solve some of this, as my computer has been way way cranky and slow this week. So far, it's operating fine, but si slow as anything. Yay Vista.