Thursday, October 09, 2008

Keeping the flow going


Hey, it is time for the really have nothing to say post that I am posting because, well, I have the urgent need to fill in the space. Filling in the space. Making sure the gaps between entries this month are few and far between, which of course means, in the predictable nature of making such comments, that I won't be typing any more this month here, though I could, but it could only be once or twice more. Conversely, not Nikely, I could spew way too much pointless dialogue that does not reflect positively on my mental capabilities, but then again, I am more of a lemming than a maverick. All that being said, tonight is the beginning of my three day weekend, which seems to be the nature of things for the foreseeable future, at least until the strike ends, and no one is predicting that until later this year, or perhaps January. What's a lemming to do?

No comments: