Thursday, October 23, 2008

Not even trying

to post a picture today. I am not really in the mood for it. I don't know why, but tonight my mood is pretty wretched, and it wasn't a bad day at work, that was yesterday. Oh well, sometimes life is just like that, and it tells me that what I need to do is add more things to my life, but not acquire more things because this things is activities not physical objects. Truly, I doubt I need many more of those things in my life, though other things it might be nice to add. Oh, the variety of things out there is truly amazing, and if I am lucky, perhaps I can add a few of those things to my life, but not the other things, which I have too many of already.

Facebook has been an interesting new toy, as I have found some people I had lost contact with. Some actually use Facebook, and others, I am sure, joined because someone told them that they had to. Either way, it can be interesting. It also has the ability to become a nightmare if you are truly paranoid. Look at all this information they have, they know who I know, etc. Yes, there is the potential for that information to be misused, but, in everything, there is that potential.

No comments: