Saturday, October 11, 2008

Pictures aren't go, unlike Thunderbirds

I do with I could figure out why Blogger accepts pictures somedays with no problems, then on others it just goes on uploading for an eternity. I am sure there is a very good technical reason, but when it doesn't work, I don't really care what that reason is.

It was another really nice autumn day here, sun and temp in the upper 50's lower 60's, I think. Like yesterday, I decided that staying in the house would be a bad idea, so I walked the loop trail at Discovery Park again. Unlike yesterday though, Kip came over and we tried our beer, which like the first batch, is pretty darn good. Someone at work once said that homebrews tend to smell skunky, and I have to say, neither of our batches have had that odor, and while the first had a better nose, this one has a slightly stronger flavor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeff!

I'm so happy to see you on my facebook friends list and now that I have your blog also. Maybe you can mail me and tell me what happened with you after the Romanian experience.
my mail romeo.man@aiesec.net
blog: romeoman.wordpress.com

hugs,
Romeo