Friday, February 10, 2017

I feel like I need to post

Oddly, I want to add something to the blog, but after waking up far too late today, I don't have that much to add, since I spent the day playing Elder Scrolls Online.  I thought I had gone to bed early enough last night, so that I would wake up at noon-ish or thereabouts, but instead, slept well until closer to 3p.  I need to renew my work ID and I thought if I were up at noon, then I could do it, without getting stuck in traffic and all that rot.  Now, regardless of snow or whatever, snow being why I did not renew it this past Monday morning, I will need to head over to the badging office Monday morning to take care of things.  The place isn't open on weekends, and it closes well before my start time on Fridays.  That is my vent on my over-sleeping, because I can't very well blame it on anything other than me not setting an alarm.

There might be something later when I have moved from checking out the day's news (yay! the courts upheld the stay) to reading the various books and magazines sitting around the house.  I still need to finish January's "Poetry" and have February's issue waiting in the wings.  There is also "Nine Coins" and the latest "Juxtapoz," not to mention Whitman, Ashberry, and the Library of America volume on Art in America.  So much to read, and I haven't even ventured into the fiction.

No comments: