Tuesday, February 21, 2017

I forgot

Since it seems President Trump approves of blogs as journalism (see those allowed into press conferences), then I guess, since I seldom approve or say nice things about him, I may have been elevated to an "enemy of the people" which seems to be his defacto term for the who publish unfavorable things about him.  I find it interesting that if Fox News isn't careful, they will be tarred with that brush as well.  It also sounds like Breitbart found one of its editors in trouble recently.  Considering how unpalatable I consider Milo, if he really is for that sort of thing, he really deserves to lose his publishing contract.  He likes to inflame people and he doesn't consider how he does it until it is too late.  The hit to the bank account may make him a bit more thoughtful, whether he really believes the crap he spews or not.


No comments: