Friday, January 27, 2017

For those visiting from the Ranch

I recently cross posted a link to my blog into a forum where I am a member.  The forum strives to be apolitical, since it can not be assumed that all reader of an MM forum have the same political beliefs. I respect the owners of the forum and enjoy their work enough that I have no issues with this.  If you are from the ranch and you want to avoid any of the posts here that may be political, then find the labels with Poetry, and you will be generally safe, as those either highlight my own poems or poetry that I have been reading.  On the other hand, if you don't mind my political leanings, then feel free to explore and comment as you will, and I will just hope that Google, the corporate overlord here, doesn't make that too onerous.  My Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ feeds are pretty much nothing but politics with the occasional breath of something else, so only follow me there if you won't be disturbed by links that illustrate my worldview.

No comments: