Saturday, August 05, 2006

Blueberry Muffins (again)

It is Saturday morning, time for coffee and blueberry muffins. Since I don't keep all the ingredients around to make muffins from scratch, I just make use of Jiffy mix, which is even better when real blueberries are added to it. The other nice thing about it is that I don't end up with a dozen or so muffins, which I guess I could freeze, but that seems more than I need in the first place, especially as I don't have the ability to thaw them quickly (lacking a microwave, as I do).

Last night was fun, perhaps a bit too much beer, but I enjoyed myself, and so did Kip. I played pool poorly and while he claimed to be playing poorly, the only game I won was when he scratched with the 8 ball. It is fun to blame the pool cue, and I had more miscues than normal last night, but I am sure some much of the problem was my own lack of ability, though it has only been a handful of weeks since I last played.

SeaFair is this weekend, and I haven't decided if I am going to watch the hydroplanes go round and round.

No comments: