Sunday, August 06, 2006

Just a Sunday morning

Someday I will get around to writing something on the back of this postcard and mailing it to my sister, but until then, it was something fun for a Sunday morning. I don't know if it is true in this case, but if you add pictures, does it really make something automatically more interesting?

Not much going on, I went out and played some pool again last night and managed not to win a game, but since it was free, that was cool. The best time to practice is when you don't have to pay for all the games you lose, though at least one of them was lost because of the eight ball went prematurely into a pocket.

Looks like another nice day outside and there is a farmer's market over on Ballard Ave, so I should probably look through a cookbook and see if anything appeals to my inner Betty Crocker.

No comments: