Saturday, August 12, 2006

Finally...An update

OK...So I have been a bit negligent this week. Unfortunately, it is hardly the first time since starting this thing that negligence has occurred. This week was hardly a wild and woolly ride, but I managed to get to the gym Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday--I may even get there today after finishing this. Yesterday was strictly cardio, so my muscles won't hate me too much if I go and do a repeat of Wednesday's upper body, which I was still feeling Friday.

Last night I was trying to decide if I should go out. I opted for bed instead, shortly after my Morrowind character got killed off by some sort of frost thingy. Call me stupid for not using a fireball on him, but I didn't know the monster had a cold affinity until it was a bit late. I don't always pick up on the color coded glows.

While I finished reading the Communist Manifesto a week or two ago, this week I managed to finish the third of the fine fantasy "Obsidian Trilogy," "When Darkness Falls." A fun book, filled with characters that I can see being revisited sometime in the future, though I do wonder, since they decimated their enemy so thoroughly, what another visit would bring.

We actually had a bit of rain this past week. Since I am in Seattle, that really shouldn't come as a surprise, but July & August tend to be dry out here, so it was a nice bit of change. I am sure I will be saying the same thing about sunny days in the months to come.

No comments: