Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Photos for Wonderment (or Bewilderment)


Sometimes as you go through things, you discover something that makes you go, "What was I thinking?" Anyway, I found this picture of me goofing around with the statues near the old Purdue Arts Buildings. The temporary structures were already elderly in these pictures, and they have since been put to rest, I believe.

This weekend I went down to Portland to visit my brother and his family who happened to be there visiting some of his wife's family, and bought a new scanner/printer on the way home. Of course, I had to have one that could do negatives, and this scan is actually from the negative. New toys, pointless fun, and something to do after (or instead of) the gym. I am sure more photos will be discovered in the future that only a mother could love.

No comments: