Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Obligatory?

I like to try and through in updates regularly, but that is easier said than done, unless I really learn the art of making the everyday excruciatingly interesting. Today involved a meeting, and then much of the day at work playing catch-up from Friday, when, out of 11 hours, I spent under 2 at my desk. So today I spent staring at the computer checking on things, which really doesn't make much fodder for interesting things to write about. Upon arriving home, I decided that the remaining black bean and cheese taquito's from Trader Joe's would be a decent dinner, so I followed the prep instructions on them, using the oven method for preparation. I read a bit in a couple of books, as well as few web pages.

For now, that is all I am writing, and with luck maybe tomorrow will be a bit more productive for things to write about, but I no longer hold my breath for such excitement.

No comments: