Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Michigan & I painted


I paid minimal attention to the Michigan mess, but it looks like Romney will be in the game for a little longer. Perhaps he hasn't wasted all his money. (I am having more trouble keeping my laptop plugged in tonight: first, the adapter kept falling out of the wall, and just now I pulled the mag attachment out of the side--thank goodness for magnetic quick release.) Other than seeing the election results before writing this, I spoke with Dave earlier who, while not really, advised that bad writing is better than no writing. That is a major paraphrase and he probably wonders how I drew it from our conversation, but I did, though I don't feel like rehashing the conversation here, as it would be even more tedious than this sentence.

Daily updates and more fun pictures are my lot in life. Speaking of fun pictures, there will likely be another of my Mod Femme sometime soon since I did more work, and perhaps finished, her tonight. It all depends on what I think in the light of day. Anyway, the four stages will then be viewable, and people can see the progression/regression of a work of art, using that last phrase loosely.

"The shocking facts of grave robbers from outer space." I really like some of the random vocal snippets on my ipod. Plan 9 just doesn't come up often in regular conversation, so when I here the opening, it makes me smile, turn to my invisible neighbor and ask:

Me: Did you like it?
Invisible Neighbor: Welsh.
Me: What?
I.N.: That's how I like my rarebit--Welsh.

No comments: