Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday too soon


I think people always see the end of the weekend as something that happens too quickly. It was that way for me, yesterday was a blur of nothing productive except laundry. I really mean the nothing productive part. Today was the same, though I didn't do any laundry. It was midnight when I noticed the time, lamented that I missed a day, then finished whatever I was doing, likely drinking a beer, though Scotch is tonight's companion, then went to bed. I really need to be careful how I phrase things on here or I will sound like the town lush, when two beers is normally the nightly limit. Recently, I have been enjoying Full Sail's LTD in the sort of olive packaging, which is distinct from their LTD in the orangish packaging. Personally, I like the Olive LTD better.

Today's picture from the laptop cam:













I made a joke to someone about a daily webcam picture. This is not likely to be something regular, but when at a loss for words, it can show you my latest haircut. At least it would if I took the picture with any amount of light in the room.

No comments: