Friday, January 18, 2008

Vertical Works


It does, really--though I don't actually know for how long. In truth, it is one of those things better off for being of limited duration, but even then, only the weaving and nodding really lets you know that it is time to move on, to that other state, the one that is not what it is now. Only time will tell, though there is a guarantee that you will make it, provided physics don't drastically change, or that one is imploded. I think spontaneous combustion, done right, might also prevent the change in states, but of course, rather than believe me, it is probably better to do some control experiments. The proof is in the science, not the hypothesis, and I, for one, would love to see the results of such tests.

Of all things, it is the end of the day, and that day happens to be a Friday. I am one of the lucky ones, as some of my colleagues have to go in tomorrow at my boss' request, but I have a real, full length weekend, with nothing planned, so I will consider myself doing well if I get entries in for each and every day this weekend, since no plans so frequently means nothing done.

No comments: