Friday, January 11, 2008

Too drunk to blog


While I am sure that is not the case, this evening has been spent imbibing, generally Belgians, but early in the evening there was a local micro from the cask. Truth be told, it has been a fun evening at the Old Town (I don't think old has an "e"), and I had a decent conversation with my neighbors at the bar about all sorts of local things. Since I haven't been around the house reading, i don't have a clue as to what to say here, and my post is as much for reasons of posting as it is because I have something to say. Because of the conversation, I was distracted and didn't get to the local "record" shop to find the Ann Sorel song I was looking for. It seems, much to my dismay, that I deleted a song I really liked from the hard drive of my desk top. Even worse is that when I did it, I was sober, and it was a mistake I made because I thought it was a duplicate. I have actually asked for "Attention" to be reposted, but I don't know if it will happen.

The skates are cool. When I was in Paris, they had traffic stopped so skaters could continue their circuit. I am told this is a regular thing, which is very neat, and something that would not win over the locals around here because it would affect traffic.

No comments: