Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday is Friday



With the end of the two day work week, it is finally Friday, though this wasn't something I longed for all week or anything, but something that just dragged through all of the seven or so hours I was at work today. The end of the month when all numbers are made for the year is a dull time. Actually, the last day of the month is normally one of my easiest, since if we haven't managed to get it back by then, it won't ship, even if we do get it back.

Four days and plans for only one of the evenings. I guess that means I should get busy planning the other three, but since one is before work, that leaves only two, but then there is tonight, which bumps it back to three. (Isn't math wonderful?) Tonight is probably an evening at home, though I might change my mind as it is only 5 o'clock.

Paragraph breaks today. For some reason I decided they would be a good idea, though I think I have been ignoring them of late in my posts. One question though, does writing look more intelligent broken into small bits? (or is it just more likely to be read?) With that ponderous imponderable tossed out, I can think of no better thing to do than mention Britney, though I don't believe she has had nearly as much good fortune as Paris of late. Nothing like adding to the saturation of our media with totally useless commentary on two who have (had) the ability to contribute something positive to the world beyond their court ordered drug test.

I did work on my lady's face again, but haven't take a picture of the current state yet. I am also wondering what to work on next in regards to painting, as I should do more of it, or drawing, or writing, or all of it (throw going into the gym in there, too, but it is not considered an artistic discipline so I omitted it from the initial list, though it is on my personal list).

No comments: