Saturday, December 08, 2007

Pictures from Elsewhere



Surely, at some point I should stop using pictures from my holiday, but I don't really see why, at least not just yet. Imagine, I have over two hundred to choose from, so I really haven't even begun exhausting the possibilities. I don't think I have exhausted the possibilities, but I do think the picture needs to be interesting, and since everyone has seen countless pictures of Notre Dame, and while I have an exceptional night shot, I don't see much reason to post the daytime photos. I am getting better at not taking pictures of everything, but the taking pictures of everything is such an ingrained traditional necessity of being a tourist. Without a camera, a tourist you are not, but instead just someone roaming the streets. Do tourists use anything other than painful albums of photos to explain their holidays to others? More importantly, do others really care about your holiday, or are they just being polite? Keep your comments brief, with only a detail or two, humorous preferable over some inconvenience, unless you can make the two coincide.

The very upper part of my upper lip is chapped. One of those oddly annoying places to get chapped because chap stick never seems to go that far, at least not when I apply it.

No comments: