Sunday, December 16, 2007

Shipping Charges



Shame on me for waiting until 3 day service was the cheapest guaranteed way for things to get there, but some day I will learn, though by then my nephews & nieces will all be of age. It is kind of funny that UPS 3 Day is more expensive per pound than someone flying over the same distance. I don't really want to continue that out, because I am sure there are all sorts of things I am not factoring in that will make it less obscene. Anyway, this shipping to the youngsters is done, sent, and should be there in time for them to open them on the big day. Actually, they should be there in time for them to beg Mom & Dad to open them early, though I doubt they will allow it. Now the season is truly moving, with only one week left of work, then five days off. It looks like I might be cooking a Christmas Lasagna, since someone local may be joining Dave and I for Christmas dinner. Cooking is better than not, since otherwise I have no plans, and movies aren't a likelihood, unless I get some morbid taste for Sweeney Todd, if it opens at the Bay that is. It is weird for it to be noon and me to be done with all the important stuff that needed to get done today, so I guess it is time to start drinking. (Not really, but is sounds like a decent plan.)

No comments: