Sunday, December 16, 2007

You're a rotter...

Yeesh, just how many awful things are they going to say about the Grinch before wrapping up his song? The Christmas songs are continuing, and don't get me wrong, since I am not out shopping often, and they don't play them in the street, I am not really tired of them. Really, even if they did play them on the streets, how likely am I to hear Charo's disco version of "Donde esta Santa Claus?" It is actually just a Sunday morning, and I am not up to much except morning coffee. I was playing around on Guild Wars but there were some technical problems, so I gave that up and decided to write something instead, if this indeed counts as writing something. When do random musings become something more? Since I am not much for yammering about politics lately, or religion, or anything terribly controversial for that matter, this is a bit on the toothless side, but hopefully doesn't verge so far into navel gazing that you have to dodge the lint. (I think I am discovering why the better postings are made a bit later in the day, since this morning I don't seem to be able to put together two consecutive sentences that relate to each other.)

No comments: